Let’s discuss about vaccine passports.
EU’s plans to launch its “Digital Green Pass” in this June.
The Digital Green Certificate, this travel document is going to allow EU citizens to move safely within the European Union during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The certificate is proofing 3 pints
1) Vaccinated against coronavirus,
2) Received a negative PCR test result
3) Recovered from COVID-19.
– It makes travelling safe
– Data protection
– Inclusivity and discrimination
* This discussion will not be determined conclusion which is right or not, just sharing our thoughts
Even though Japan is really late for vaccinated, roughly 2.3 million people in Japan had received on the end of April, mostly health care workers. That is less than 2% of the population, far lower than countries with much faster rollouts such as Israel, Britain and the US.
1) Please share your countries or cities situation about vaccinated or vaccine passports
2) What is good and concerns points ?
3) Do you agree with vaccine passport or not ?
– EU ETIAS website:
(European Travel Information and Authorisation System）https://www.etiasvisa.com/etias-news/digital-green-pass
– Trevor Noah comment about Vaccine Passports